lucene-general mailing list archives

From Yewint Ko <yewintko2...@gmail.com>
Subject Solr newbie
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2012 06:28:19 GMT
HI all

I am very fresh to Solr and Lucene project.
I hv tested solr on jetty as mentioned in its document. Now what i want to
do is to open solr in eclipse, edit it sources, compile, deployed and run
on the server right from the eclipse ide just like running regular java web
project. I found some articles on the web such as setting up solr in
eclipse, but it seems like having solr web app running from ide  but not
how to compile and deploy. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Yewint