lucene-general mailing list archives

From David Alyea <dal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to wildcard
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 21:08:38 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried that, putting it in
my index section.  I deleted the entire collection, stopped solr,
restarted it, added back all my documents, and committed.
Basically, I followed the exact same protocol I always do.
When I searched for "sm3 carbon" I got nothing - if I just
searched for "carbon", nothing.  Looking at the solr admin
panel, the document count was right.  But any select I ran
returned 0 results.  So something about that in the index
section didn't work.  Any ideas?  I definitely like the way
this would potentially work.