lucene-general mailing list archives

From Paul Jungwirth ...@illuminatedcomputing.com>
Subject Re: Indexing and searching across versioned document collections
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 18:09:30 GMT
Hi Jake,

The Lucene in Action book has a case study about Krugle, a source code
searching application. I don't recall that chapter mentioning tracking
multiple versions, but I'd be surprised if they didn't have to deal with it
somehow. That might be one place to start.

Good luck!
Paul

--
Pulchritudo splendor veritatis.