lucene-general mailing list archives

From mylucene <raan...@gmail.com>
Subject at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor exception..
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 20:49:20 GMT
*I have been working with Lucene .Net interface. However, lately, I have been
experimenting some out of memory problems which are not related to the
Systems RAM Memory (8 GB).

I got this exception:

 at System.LocalDataStoreMgr.AllocateDataSlot()
   at System.Threading.Thread.AllocateDataSlot()
   at Lucene.Net.Util.CloseableThreadLocal..ctor() in
D:\1Temp\Lucene.Net_2_9_1\src\Lucene.Net\Util\CloseableThreadLocal.cs:line
47
   at Lucene.Net.Index.SegmentReader..ctor() in
D:\1Temp\Lucene.Net_2_9_1\src\Lucene.Net\Index\SegmentReader.cs:line 54
   at Lucene.Net.Index.ReadOnlySegmentReader..ctor()
   at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly,
Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache)

Plz advise,
Many 10x*