lucene-general mailing list archives

From Paul Jungwirth ...@illuminatedcomputing.com>
Subject Re: Search Documents by Scored Tags?
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 18:18:06 GMT
Thank you for your help! Just to be clear: I wasn't asking for the
syntax, but I was wondering if in your judgment this approach is
appropriate. Will it give sensible results? Are there drawbacks in
performance, flexibility, etc.? Is there an better way to do it?

Thanks,
Paul

--
Pulchritudo splendor veritatis.