lucene-general mailing list archives

From "janwen"<tom.grade1...@163.com>
Subject Re: Welcome Alan Woodward as Lucene/Solr committer
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 05:42:26 GMT
Congratulations!

发件人:Robert Muir
发送时间:2012-10-17 13:37
主题:Welcome Alan Woodward as Lucene/Solr committer
收件人:"dev"<dev@lucene.apache.org>,"Lucene mailing list"<general@lucene.apache.org>
抄送:

I'm pleased to announce that the Lucene PMC has voted Alan as a
Lucene/Solr committer.

Alan has been contributing patches on various tricky stuff: positions
iterators, span queries, highlighters, codecs, and so on.

Alan: its tradition that you introduce yourself with your background.

I think your account is fully working and you should be able to add
yourself to the who we are page on the website as well.

Congratulations!