lucene-general mailing list archives

From Steven A Rowe <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject September Board Report Due
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 05:59:28 GMT
Please fill out https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/board-reports/2012/board-report-september.txt
for the Board Meeting on September 19th.

I'm overdue (it was due on Wednesday the 12th), so I'd like to send this to the board later
today (Friday the 14th).  If you need more time, please say so ASAP.

I looked over the Project Branding Requirements <http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs.html>,
and I think there are only three things left to do:

1. Website Navigation Links
   - Add "Security" link, to http://www.apache.org/security/

2. Trademarks
   - Add TM to first mention of the product on each page

3. Logos
   - Include TM

I'd appreciate any opinions about the above list.  I recall seeing some discussion about TMs'
inclusion in logos a while back, but I don't remember whether there was any resolution - is
this controversial?  The above-linked requirements seem pretty unambiguous about the need
to do this.

I'd love to be able to say in the December quarterly report that we've (finally) addressed
all these.

Thanks,
Steve