lucene-general mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <>
Subject Re: Lucene making reference to a .jar -- How do I this code?
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 14:41:06 GMT
Maybe you want to look this project?

But do you really need to change commons codec?  You don't really describe
what you are doing and changing a pre-built package is a very rare
requirement for working with Lucene.  Can you describe what you want to do
more specifically?

Also, you will generally have better results if you subscribe directly to
the mailing list rather than use a proxy interface like nabble.