lucene-general mailing list archives

From Homer Nabble <homernab...@gmail.com>
Subject Is query-time Join actually in Lucene 3.6?
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 15:41:53 GMT
This page states "New query-time joining is more flexible (but less
performant) than
    index-time joins."

https://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/Lucene3.6

However, I download Lucene 3.6.0 (and 3.6.1) and there is no mention of
query-time join in the CHANGES.TXT.

Also, I see no binaries for org.apache.lucene.search.join - though the API
doc in the same download contains information about this package:
lucene-3.6.0/docs/api/all/org/apache/lucene/search/join/package-frame.html

Could someone please let me know what the story is with query time joins?

Thanks!