lucene-general mailing list archives

From jellyman <colm_r...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene making reference to a .jar -- How do I this code?
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 15:22:43 GMT
Hi Ted,

I cannot extend this interface so I guess to you have to use "implements". I
do something like:

public class NewPhoeneticAlgo implements org.apache.commons.codec.Encoder
{

    public static String GetPhoneticCode(String name)
    {
        //...etc...

    }

    @Override
    public Object encode(Object arg0) throws EncoderException {
      return null;

}

   That's about as far as I get. I need some guidance here as to how to do
this properly and then pass it to PhoneticFilter and call the unit tests
properly from inside lucene/analysis/phonetic/src/test

Any assistance much appreciated,
jellyman.