lucene-general mailing list archives

From jellyman <colm_r...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene making reference to a .jar -- How do I this code?
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 14:56:46 GMT
Hi Ted,

   Thanks for the URL. To answer your question: I'm adding another phoenetic
algorithm to the org.apache.commons.codec.language package (as the rest of
them live there) and then hardwire it into the
lucene/analysis/phoenetic/src/java path like the existing phoenetic filters
that exist there already. Following existing pattern essentially.
   I'm assuming that you have to edit this pre-built package or am I missing
something? I think that I am...

Any advice/guidance much appreciated,
jellyman.