lucene-general mailing list archives

From Joseph Lewis <joehm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Book Recommendation
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 21:13:22 GMT
Avi and Greg, all three of those look like great resources; I especially
like the more practical ones.
I suppose getting my hands dirty in the source wouldn't hurt too much
either. ;)

Thanks,
- Joseph

--
http://josephlewis.net

The well-bred contradict other people.  The wise contradict themselves.
- Oscar Wilde