lucene-general mailing list archives

From Abhinav M Kulkarni <amkul...@uci.edu>
Subject Regarding Version Numbers for Major Code Changes
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 00:56:05 GMT
Hi,

I looked up the list of releases of Lucene at this website
<http://archive.apache.org/dist/lucene/java/> and there have been
approx. 25 releases (excluding current alpha).

We wanted to now which ones included major code changes for a research
project (for e.g. were there any major changes from v3.0.1 --> v3.0.2?).
I know, it is difficult to quantify 'major code changes' but those who
have been associated with this project for long would have formed some
intuitive idea about that.

Please keep addresses in CC in your reply as they are not part of mail-list.

Thanks,
Abhinav M Kulkarni