lucene-general mailing list archives

From Greg Bowyer <gbow...@fastmail.co.uk>
Subject Re: Book Recommendation
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 19:20:18 GMT
I have been finding this book

"Information Retrieval Implementing and Evaluating Search Engines
(B├╝ttcher, Clarke, Cormack)"
(http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=12307
<http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=12307>)

an excellent read as well.

Also there is the classic managing gigabytes which focuses a little more
on some of the practical elements of it rather than theory.

Just my 2cents

-- Greg