lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Rodrigo P. Bregalanti" <>
Subject Reindexing after database change
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2012 15:15:21 GMT

I am working on a Data warehouse project and importing a huge mass of data
directly to the database (MysQL).

After conclude the project and roll out to production, I have discovered
that one of the websites, which has to access this database, is using
Lucene. Result: the data I have inserted is not being showed in this

I have never worked with Lucena before, and I don't have access to the
website source code. Is there any approach to update the Lucene index
outside the program, maybe command line? (would be the whole index, once
this process runs out of critical periods)

Best regards, and thanks in advance.

Sent from the Lucene - General mailing list archive at

View raw message