lucene-general mailing list archives

From jellyman <>
Subject The type org.junit.rules.TestRule cannot be resolved. Help
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 13:21:20 GMT

   Can you help me please? I have the Solr source code in Eclipse and have
imported 2 lucene jars into the Java build path.
    This cleared up a lot of missing dependency type errors but I am still
getting 1 final error inside the class:

Error is below:

"The type org.junit.rules.TestRule cannot be resolved. It is indirectly
referenced from required .class files"

  Can anyone help? How do I get this to work? Comments/suggestions/ideas
much appreciated.

Nearly there,

PS: I'm a newbie - be gentle on me!

Sent from the Lucene - General mailing list archive at

View raw message