lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Just getting started with Eclipse & lucene source code -- please help
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:44:10 GMT
Hi,

To compile your own project based on Lucene as library, you don't need to
import the whole Lucene source code. Just download the distribution JAR
files of Lucene by adding Maven or Ivy-dependencies (lucene-core.jar) to
your project.
Downloading and installing the source distribution of Lucene is not for own
projects, it is for "developing of Lucene/Solr itself".

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen