lucene-general mailing list archives

From Tiffany Karl <tk...@logixhealth.com>
Subject Licensing questions
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 15:42:55 GMT
Hi,

Our company LogixHealth is looking to implement different search controls. We will be using
the search for different applications starting with a portal, there will be approximately
500 users across multiple applications. We are inquiring about how much it would cost to license
Lucene search and which one you would recommend.

Much appreciated,
Tiffany

Tiffany Karl

Manager, Product Management
LogixHealth ▪ 8 Oak Park Drive, Bedford, MA 01730
Phone: 781.280.1566
tkarl@logixhealth.com<mailto:tkarl@logixhealth.com>
www.logixhealth.com<http://www.logixhealth.com>

Confidentiality notice: This communication and any accompanying document(s) are confidential
and privileged.  They are intended for the sole use of the addressee for business pertaining
to LogixHealth.  If you received this transmission in error, you are advised that any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance upon the communication is strictly
prohibited.