lucene-general mailing list archives

From Ilya Zavorin <izavo...@caci.com>
Subject RE: are Lucene indexing and search components thread-safe?
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 13:38:57 GMT
Simon,

Below is the list of all Lucene packages that I import in my code. Any of these are not thread
safe?

org.apache.lucene.analysis.Analyzer;
org.apache.lucene.analysis.miscellaneous.PatternAnalyzer;
org.apache.lucene.analysis.PerFieldAnalyzerWrapper;
org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer;
org.apache.lucene.analysis.WordlistLoader;
org.apache.lucene.analysis.XX.ArabicAnalyzer;
org.apache.lucene.document.Document;
org.apache.lucene.document.Field;
org.apache.lucene.index.FieldInfo.IndexOptions;
org.apache.lucene.index.IndexReader;
org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter;
org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriterConfig.OpenMode;
org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriterConfig;
org.apache.lucene.index.Term;
org.apache.lucene.index.TermFreqVector;
org.apache.lucene.index.TermPositionVector;
org.apache.lucene.index.TermVectorOffsetInfo;
org.apache.lucene.queryParser.ParseException;
org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParser;
org.apache.lucene.search.IndexSearcher;
org.apache.lucene.search.Query;
org.apache.lucene.search.ScoreDoc;
org.apache.lucene.search.TopDocs;