lucene-general mailing list archives

From Chambeda <chamb...@gmail.com>
Subject Lucene Document Uniqueness question
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 00:58:38 GMT
Hi everyone, I am not sure the best way to title this question, but hopefully
the description of my issue will yield some answers.

Basically lets say that I have some XML documents that I want to
index(below).  Some of the fields will be the same like name, but others
like price and dealer will be different.  What are the options for indexing
this data given that I want to return the search results for a specific
dealerId and query?

<document>
<name>Nissan Pathfinder</name>
<price>36,000</price>