lucene-general mailing list archives

From Aoi Morida <xu.xum...@gmail.com>
Subject How to construct the term frequency vector of all words in dictionary?
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 17:24:17 GMT
Hi all,

I want to create the term frequency vector for all words in the dictionary.
I find that the function getTermFreqVector() can only give term frequency of
the words existed in the particular document.

BTW, I want to extract words in the dictionary and I find that the function
getWordsIterator()  can do this. But as I import
org.apache.lucene.search.spell.LuceneDictionary, there is always an error
message. I wondered what's wrong with it. My lucene version is 2.9.4.

Thank you.

Regards,

Aoi