lucene-general mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Licensing questions
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 02:20:43 GMT
Hi Tiffany,

Apache Lucene is free.  There is no corporation behind it.  It is released under Apache
Software License by the Apache Software Foundation.

Otis
----
Performance Monitoring for Solr / ElasticSearch / HBase - http://sematext.com/spm

>________________________________

using the search for different applications starting with a portal, there will be approximately
500 users across multiple applications. We are inquiring about how much it would cost to license
Lucene search and which one you would recommend.

>Much appreciated,
>Tiffany

>Tiffany Karl
>
>Manager, Product Management
>LogixHealth ▪ 8 Oak Park Drive, Bedford, MA 01730
>Phone: 781.280.1566
>tkarl@logixhealth.com<mailto:tkarl@logixhealth.com>
>www.logixhealth.com<http://www.logixhealth.com>

>Confidentiality notice: This communication and any accompanying document(s) are confidential
and privileged.  They are intended for the sole use of the addressee for business pertaining
to LogixHealth.  If you received this transmission in error, you are advised that any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance upon the communication is strictly
prohibited.