lucene-general mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Reducing captcha on the wiki
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 21:26:40 GMT

: Any of you PMC members care to give them the green light?

Personally, i think the wiki textchas have been a great way of helping cut
down on the amount of wiki spam, so i don't think we should turn them off
in general

That said: there is the other option for bypassing the textcha...

http://wiki.apache.org/general/OurWikiFarm#per_wiki_access_control_-_tighten_your_wiki_just_a_little.2C_benefit_just_a_lot

I went ahead and added Benson to the AdminGroup for the solr wiki.