lucene-general mailing list archives

From Fabian Seitz <se...@fzi.de>
Subject CouchDB-Lucene Integration
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:39:06 GMT
Hi,

I installed Apache CouchDB ("version":"1.2.0") on my System (Windows XP 32-bit) and downloaded
the Lucene-files (version: 3.6.0). I tried to integrate Lucene with CouchDB but I didn't manage
to get it work.

I need the Lucene extension for being able to run an existing project. I've already pushed
the project files to CouchDB but without Lucene it won't work.

Since I'm new to CouchDB and Lucene and I've already tried several things I don't know how
to move on. Can anyone help me with that?

Fabian