lucene-general mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Seeking more moderators for general@lucene
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 18:10:36 GMT

After being away from the lucene lists for a week I noticed that there was
a (legitimate) message to general@lucene from 4 days ago still sitting in
the mail queue -- a sure sign that we need more moderators on the list.

So if anyone would like to volunteer, please let me know.

(The responsibilities are extremeley minimal -- basically anytime someone
emails the list who is not subscribed, you and the other moderators will
get a copy.  if it's spam, you ignore it; if it's legitimate you hit
specific 'reject' address with a note pointing them to the subscribe
instructions)

http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html#mail-moderate

-Hoss