lucene-general mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Seeking more moderators for general@lucene
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 18:23:03 GMT

On Mar 19, 2012, at 2:10 PM, Chris Hostetter wrote:

> After being away from the lucene lists for a week I noticed that there was a (legitimate)
message to general@lucene from 4 days ago still sitting in the mail queue -- a sure sign that
we need more moderators on the list.

> So if anyone would like to volunteer, please let me know.
>

> (The responsibilities are extremeley minimal -- basically anytime someone emails the
list who is not subscribed, you and the other moderators will get a copy.  if it's spam, you
ignore it; if it's legitimate you hit "reply all"; if it's someone seeking help subscriping
you reply to a specific 'reject' address with a note pointing them to the subscribe instructions)

> http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html#mail-moderate
>

> -Hoss

Add me up.

- Mark Miller