lucene-general mailing list archives

From Alok Upadhyay <alok0...@gmail.com>
Subject Something for a beginner
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 15:27:44 GMT
Hi there,

I am a new to the lucene-dev list and also to the world of open source
development. I am really interested in working under the lucene's hood.

I was looking for some easy headway into the development side by
trying to solve a bug etc., but wasn't quite able to figure out stuff.
I am good in programming using Java, Python and C. And I have some
experience in socket programming as well.

Can someone please suggest or hand me out some beginner level
project/assignment which will help me know lucene better and also
contribute to it.

Cheers,
Alok Upadhyay