lucene-general mailing list archives

From Alok Upadhyay <alok0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Something for a beginner
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2012 13:37:03 GMT
Thanks for that warm welcome, Robert! But I have been scouring through
the source only to end up taking a lot of time understanding the
system altogether. Since, understanding the whole system is essential
for making fixes which don't conflict the very nature of the
module/portion concerned.

Doesn't this project have any graphical tools like
UML diagrams, Architecture diagrams etc.( which can greatly reduce the
getting-to-know-time, in my case particularly)?
Or if not, can you please suggest me some better(quicker) way of understanding
the different parts of the source.

Thanks,
Alok