lucene-general mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Lucene Revolution conference - May 7-10, Boston
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 21:46:24 GMT
Lucene Revolution will be here May 9-10 in Boston (with training classes offered on May 7-8).
Reserve your spot today with Early Bird pricing of $575. Committers and accepted speakers
are entitled to free admission. The CFP is open and we’re actively seeking submissions from
the Community.

Submit your proposal by March 9 at the link below:
http://www.lucidimagination.com/devzone/events/submit-your-proposal-lucene-revolution-2012
.

Learn more about the conference at: lucenerevolution.org

Hot topics of interest this year are:

    - Lucene and Solr in the Enterprise (case studies, implementation, return on investment,
etc.)
    - "How We Did It" Development Case Studies
    - Big Data
    - Relevance in Practice
    - Spatial/Geo search
    - Lucene and Solr in the Cloud
    - Scalability and Performance Tuning
    - Large Scale Search
    - Real Time Search
    - Data Integration/Data Management
    - Tika, Nutch and Mahout
    - Faceting and Categorization
    - Lucene & Solr for Mobile Applications
    - Multi-language Support
    - Indexing and Analysis Techniques
    - Advanced Topics in Lucene & Solr Development