lucene-general mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: what will be the facet query for the sql query
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 20:10:43 GMT
:
: For the record, I've tried to answer his question a couple of times to this
: mailing list, but kept receiving "rejections" cause the mail server thought
: my response was spam. I gave up and answered him privately. This is the
: second time that it happens to me -- I try to answer emails related to
: Lucene facets module, and the mail server thinks they are spam messages
: because they contain some words (which I cannot repeat, otherwise this
: message will be considered spam too).

Shai: the only complaints i've ever seen regarding messages rejected as
spam have related to messages that are either multipart, or single part
using an html based content type, or contain malformed mail headers.  I
don't rememebr any reports that specific words would trigger automatic
spam rejection.

If you've narrowed this down to concrete examples, PLEASE file a Jira with
the INFRA team...

	https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA

...if there is keyword based spam filtering preventing legitimate messages
from getting through we should get those keywords re-evaluated.

-Hoss