lucene-general mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: solr not importing all data leaving lot of rows
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2011 21:39:46 GMT

I would suggest you repost your question to the solr-user@lucene mailing
list -- the explicit purpose of that list is discussion among solr users.

I can tell you up front, it's going ot be hard for people to help you w/o
more details -- mainly the actual DIH config file you are using, the
schema for your tables, and the details the DIH logs when you do a full
import

: Hi everyone i am new to solr i have imported my db table product into solr
: with data import handler.
:
: my product table have 12516 rows in it, each row have a unique sku that is
: the column.
:
: but when i try to run *:* it displays ----> numFound="10495".
:
: there are no errors when i am doing full import.
:
: This is kind of tricky for me. if any one can help it will be much
: appreciated.
:
: thanks
: Jamal.