lucene-general mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: How can I search all field in SOLR that contain the keywords,.?
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 23:12:59 GMT

1) there is no way to search across all fields ... you either need to
enumarate the fields you wish to search at query time, or combine all of
the text you wish to serach into a single (duplicated) field at query
time.

2) your question is more suited to the solr-user@lucene mailing
list.  Queestions about *using* solr tned to get more responses on that
list then on this one.

: For example, I've keyword for search is: 'Basket Ball'. What is the query
: that can get all field that contain the 'Basket Ball',.?
: I've tried to using *:Basket Ball, but it doesn't work, and return zero
: result,.
:
: --
: Sent from the Lucene - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
:

-Hoss