lucene-general mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <>
Subject Re: what will be the facet query for the sql query
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2011 04:26:13 GMT
For the record, I've tried to answer his question a couple of times to this
mailing list, but kept receiving "rejections" cause the mail server thought
my response was spam. I gave up and answered him privately. This is the
second time that it happens to me -- I try to answer emails related to
Lucene facets module, and the mail server thinks they are spam messages
because they contain some words (which I cannot repeat, otherwise this
message will be considered spam too).

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 11:36 PM, Chris Hostetter