lucene-general mailing list archives

From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: [Report] Apache Lucene
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2011 09:34:02 GMT
Ok, so what's next?

I'll be using Orev to measure IR performance in HebMorph, so I will be
doing more work on it anyway. My hope was you IR champs are interested
enough in OR to chip in with commentary or advice so we can do it right.
Still hoping...

If you're saying putting this up as a patch will bring more attention I
will do that - but I'll probably need some guidance on that.

Itamar.