lucene-general mailing list archives

From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Re: [Report] Apache Lucene
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 22:13:36 GMT
Grant,

No actual donation was made since no one ever responded to my messages. I
wanted to shape the Orev application up before submitting it to the
project, so I asked for your and others' help. Unfortunately I never got
even a single response.

All sources were already released under the ASL back then:
https://github.com/synhershko/Orev

I set it up on my personal server and emailed a few of you with a link to
an early access, so we can test it and perfect it, without requiring you to
install anything anywhere.

I will not go into the trouble of making a patch when clearly there's no
interest in this project. Hence my reply to Simon's report.

I honestly think this could be a great project to advance open TR and
Lucene, and we already have sort of a roadmap, but unless there's any
interest we won't get anywhere...

Itamar.