lucene-general mailing list archives

From dohoangn <dohoa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr 3.5 miss data because too many insert requests
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2011 23:53:31 GMT
I solved the problem by using commitWithinMs property, solr server now does
not commit everytime I post the document, but it will commit in batch.

In implementation using SorlJ, I change

public UpdateResponse addBeans(Collection<?> beans)
/*     */     throws SolrServerException, IOException

public UpdateResponse addBeans(Collection<?> beans, int commitWithinMs)
/*     */     throws SolrServerException, IOException

--
Best regard,
Tom Nguyen