lucene-general mailing list archives

From Jason Rutherglen <jason.rutherg...@gmail.com>
Subject Product spam at the bottom of emails
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2011 17:24:53 GMT
Chris @ Fucit.org, clever email address.

"Performance Monitoring SaaS for Solr -
http://sematext.com/spm/solr-performance-monitoring/index.html -
FREE!" posted by Otis Gospodnetic.

Moved to general here, if you have input other than what's below, post it.

Otherwise I would encourage everyone to post their Lucene and Solr
related products (free or otherwise) in the same format at the bottom
of every email to the Lucene and Solr lists for the purposes of
selling their services and / or products.  That's the definition of
spam by the way [1].

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Email_spam

--

*** Hey, check out www.FCC.gov it uses Solr and it's FREE! :) ***