lucene-general mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Performance issues with high query volume
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2011 17:17:47 GMT
Hi,

It's hard to tell.  For example, the problem could "simply" be with the JVM and how it is
tuned or not tuned, not at all a Solr problem.  Or it could be a Solr problem.

Try using SPM (link below, it's free) - this will help you figure out what is going on and
see what effect any changes you make to Solr have.

Otis
----
Performance Monitoring SaaS for Solr - http://sematext.com/spm/solr-performance-monitoring/index.html