lucene-general mailing list archives

From andynuss <>
Subject a union like query
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 06:14:24 GMT

I have a document with a main text body for the search phrase and userid and
docid terms as follows:

stemmedcontent -- for the body of text and search phrase
docid -- db id for base document, always valid
annoid -- -1 if this is just the base document, otherwise the annoid for the
base document
userid -- -1 if this is just the base document, otherwise the ownerid for
the anno

I want to simultaneously search all base documents for a phrase on the
stemmedcontent field as well as all annotations on any base document for a
given userid.

I need some kind of filter?  But if I user a filter on termquery for
userid="1234" I will catch only the annotations for the search phrase.  What
do I do?

Sent from the Lucene - General mailing list archive at

View raw message