lucene-general mailing list archives

From rajh7 <sr_pr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Lucene index does not update
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 16:48:37 GMT
Lucene index is able to search abut unable to update. we are able to search
for something created before certain period but not after that period. Loks
like its not updating. Here some code in my class. the syncIndex method is
not beingcalled as well... could be that....

protected static TimerCallback _timerDelegate = SyncIndex;
protected static Timer _syncTimer = new Timer(_timerDelegate, null,
TimeSpan.FromMilliseconds(-1), TimeSpan.FromMinutes(_updateInterval));
protected static bool running = false;

 public static void SyncIndex(Object stateInfo)
        {
            new SearchService().UpdateIndex();
        }