lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: indexSearcher using NumericRangeQuery doesn't gives result. Any help ?
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 16:53:13 GMT
To get the value you have to enable storing the NumericField. By default it
is only indexed: new NumericField(name, Field.Store.YES, true). You can then
get back the value as string with doc.get(name) from search results - or
since Lucene 3.4 as Number instance: ((NumericField)
doc.getFieldable(name)).getNumericValue().intValue()

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de