lucene-general mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Apache Solr
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 01:42:38 GMT
: Hello guys,
: I'm here 'cause I don't understand how to use Apache Solr. I know there is
: the schema.xml file to change but how can I use it? I already checked somes
: tutorials on google but it's not clear.

I would start by reading the main Solr tutorial to familiarize yourself
with the basic concepts in Solr...

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/tutorial.html

: I use solr on a drupal website. I can research things but not all (taxonomy
: name or nid or meta key....)

If you are specificly interested in using Solr from Drupal, you should
make sure you consult the Drupal module for Solr...

https://drupal.org/project/apachesolr

...and if you have specific questions about it, i believe one
of these Forums is hte appropriate place to ask questions...

	http://groups.drupal.org/og/all?keys=solr

If you have general questions about Solr, please feel free to email the
solr-user@lucene mailing list.

-Hoss