lucene-general mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <>
Subject Re: Apache Solr
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 01:42:38 GMT
: Hello guys,
: I'm here 'cause I don't understand how to use Apache Solr. I know there is
: the schema.xml file to change but how can I use it? I already checked somes
: tutorials on google but it's not clear.

I would start by reading the main Solr tutorial to familiarize yourself
with the basic concepts in Solr...

: I use solr on a drupal website. I can research things but not all (taxonomy
: name or nid or meta key....)

If you are specificly interested in using Solr from Drupal, you should
make sure you consult the Drupal module for Solr...

...and if you have specific questions about it, i believe one
of these Forums is hte appropriate place to ask questions...

If you have general questions about Solr, please feel free to email the
solr-user@lucene mailing list.

View raw message