lucene-general mailing list archives

From Ilya Zavorin <izavo...@caci.com>
Subject trying to build Lucene from source: can't find packages
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 17:23:48 GMT
I am trying to rebuild Lucene 3.4.0 from its source distribution. Using Netbeans 7.0.1. I've
added all the JARs that came with the source, but am still getting build errors for one file:

FormBasedXmlQueryDemo.java in contrib\xml-query-parser\src\demo\java:

Can't find these packages:

import javax.servlet.RequestDispatcher;
import javax.servlet.ServletConfig;
import javax.servlet.ServletException;
import javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet;

Do I need to download these JARs from somewhere? Any specific version(s) I need to get?

Thanks,

Ilya Zavorin