lucene-general mailing list archives

From Nickolya <ust...@ukr.net>
Subject Is it possible to filter documents by field that can have multiple values?
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2011 10:32:12 GMT
Guys, is it possible to filter documents by field that can have multiple
values?  I've reflect the object User from DB to schema and indexed and
filtered yhese documents with success. The User had a field "profession" and
all was good. But now  the task is changed. The User can have several
prifessions. I have 3 tables in DB now - user, profession and
user-profession. (many to many). So the question is can I filter and sort
users by one of his profession? And wich way I can do it?