lucene-general mailing list archives

From Simon Willnauer <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene search -- Concurrent users issue.. If more than 300 users are using at a time search results are getting delayed
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 07:16:28 GMT
hey,

concurrency should not be an issue for lucene. Can you provide some
more information on what you are doing?
1 to 2 seconds sounds very very long for a single user. Are you doing
something like opening the indexreader for each request?
I'd also be interested in what kind of queries you are executing and
how many documents you have in your index....
Eventually it'd be interesting what hardware you are  using.

simon