lucene-general mailing list archives

From salma begumshaik <salma_sh...@infosys.com>
Subject Re: Lucene search -- Concurrent users issue.. If more than 300 users are using at a time search results are getting delayed
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 11:18:48 GMT
Hi Simon

thank you for the reply.

How do we keep searcher open. for each user this application will be
executed right. so for each user FSDirectory will be open and then close it.

can you please explain in detail.

all code will be written in java class. when user is searching is something,
this class will get invoked and results will be returned.

I am facing issue with concurrent users.

thanks in advance,
salma