lucene-general mailing list archives

From sprateek <>
Subject search result and highlighting
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2011 11:55:41 GMT
Hello All,

If a particular document contains N occurance of Search term then I was to
show it as N results in Search result page.  For example if I am searching
for word 'Hello' and my document contains this word three times then in
search result it should be shown three times (As different results). I also
want that in first result only furst hello should be highlighted and second
result second hello should be highlighted and in third one third hello
should be.

Please let me know if its possible with Lucene or not.

Sent from the Lucene - General mailing list archive at

View raw message