lucene-general mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Unable to edit nutch-site.xml
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 21:10:28 GMT

Nutch is a top level apache project with it's own mailing lists -- i
suggest you try contacting the nutch community about this question...

	https://nutch.apache.org/mailing_lists.html

: After loading nutch 1,2 war file, I tried to give path of crawl directory
: into the xml file nutch-site.
: But it failed to save the file. Alert message popped mentioning that ' See
: whether this file is running into other program'. I even stopped tomcat
: service and tried to save the file. I was getting the same error.
: Can anyone when help me in figuring out problem??
:
: Thanks
:
: --
: Sent from the Lucene - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
:

-Hoss