lucene-general mailing list archives

From Dnyaneshwar Dewadkar <>
Subject Re: Search on indexed value not restrictive under one circumstance
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:10:38 GMT
If it is all ways like i.e. For 'LH on" and "LH off" number of result are
same then it could have because of AND/OR operator. As per  your condtion
one way it is working fine and for " LH off" its not. Because of Fuzzy
matching it could have analyzed. "LH on " is near "LH off" while query parse
(25% mismatch) but in other ways it is (40%).
   Like to know why it is happening?