lucene-general mailing list archives

From surinekkalapu <surinekkal...@yahoo.com>
Subject DIH Delta Import not working
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 20:47:53 GMT
Hi,
  We are using sole 3.4.0. Full import was working very fine except it is
taking too long for indexing. As we have time contraint we want to do delta
indexing instead of full import everytime.
Below is the scenario.
  1. Did a full import. Indexing successful and able to see the records from
solr admin tool.
  2. Update record1 in the database table and did a delta import.
       a. Logs shows delta import successfull and index now shows both
record1 old value and record1 new value.
  Note: I was expecting only the new value for record1 but for some reason
old values in the index are getting removed.
  3. Now updated record2 in the database table and did a delta import again.
       a. Logs shows delta import successfull and index now shows
                record1 old value (record1 new value is more displayed),
                record2 old value and record2 new value.
  Note: I was expecting only the new values for record1 and record2.

  If anyone encounter similar scenario, please can you help me resolving
this issue? Am i missing something in the configuration?!!

Below is the snippet from database-config.xml showing my queries.
-----------------
<document name="documents">
<entity name="document" pk="ID"
      query="SELECT ID, TITLE, rownum + 50000 UKNUMGEN FROM DOCUMENTS WHERE
DOC_TYPE != 'E' AND CURRENT_STATUS = 'In Review'"
      deltaImportQuery="SELECT ID, TITLE, rownum + 50000 UKNUMGEN FROM
DOCUMENTS
 WHERE DOC_TYPE != 'E' AND CURRENT_STATUS = 'In Review' AND ID =
'${dataimporter.delta.ID}'"
      deltaQuery="SELECT ID FROM DOCUMENTS WHERE last_change_date IS NOT
NULL and (last_change_date &gt; to_date('${dataimporter.last_index_time}',
'yyyy-mm-dd hh24:mi:ss'))"

<field column="DOC_ID" name="ID"/>
<field column="DOCUMENT_NUMBER" name="DocumentNumber"/>
<field column="TITLE" name="DocumentTitle"/>
<field column="UKNUMGEN" name="UKNUMGEN"/>
</entity>
</document>